Robert M. Polansky, President of Gibraltar Management Co., Inc.
Board Member and Vice President of JLP Construction Services, Inc.
- 1982-1988: Worked in construction and home improvement industry. Training and experience in all areas of home and building repairs and construction.
- 1988-Present: Began to apply construction knowledge as a service offered to multi-family building owners. Property management of multi-family residential housing and commercial real estate.
- 1991-1998 Institutional Property management work for local banks, including; Eastern Bank and Warren-Five. Plus, most government real estate holding entities; FDIC, RE-COLL, RTC.
- 1992 Incorporated Gibraltar Management Co., Inc. for Condominium and multi-family Management work.
- 1993 Incorporated Asset Recovery Management Services, Inc. a company doing loan work-out consultation and distressed property disposition for lending institutions.
- 2019 with the assistance of his Son, Jon Polansky a Licensed Contractor, co-founded JLP Construction Services, Inc. a construction company specializing in the reconstruction and project management of homes destroyed due to catastrophic events.
- Maintained and managed a portfolio of multi-family homes, condominiums, and commercial units for 27 years.
Extensive project management experience in supervising and financing projects:
- Multiple roof replacement projects using shingle, rubber, PVC costing up to $750,000.
- Hundreds window replacement, water penetration and flashing projects.
- Several brick veneer and masonry waterproofing projects.
- Several projects completed in conjunction with engineers and architects.
- 2 Elevator replacements and 3 elevator modernization projects, managing tenant access for over 50 units.
- Several insurance claim jobs with and without public adjusters in excess of $1,000,000.00
- New construction and renovation projects in excess of $1,000,000.
- Secured bank financing for over 100 projects with over $30,000,000 in aggregate loans.
Member of IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) and REFA (Real Estate Finance Association:
- Certificate holder in Real Estate Studies from Boston University
- Certificate holder in Real Estate Finance from the Real Estate Finance Association
- Registered Accredited Residential Manager through IREM
- Excellent credit relations with several local Banks