Robert M. Polansky, President of Gibraltar Management Co., Inc.,
- 1982-1988: Worked in construction and home improvement industry. Training and experience in all areas of home and building repairs and construction.
- 1988-Present: Began to apply construction knowledge as a service offered to multi-family building owners. Property management of multi-family residential housing and commercial real estate.
- 1991-1998 Institutional Property management work for local banks, including; Eastern Bank and Warren-Five. Plus, most government real estate holding entities; FDIC, RE-COLL, RTC.
- 1992 Incorporated Gibraltar Management Co., Inc. for Condominium and multi-family Management work.
- 1993 Incorporated Asset Recovery Management Services, Inc. a company doing loan work-out consultation and distressed property disposition for lending institutions.
- Through over 20 years of learning different theories of property management techniques (as taught by the Institute of Real Estate Management) Gibraltar Management Co., Inc. has evolved to truly conducting hands-on management by keeping the line of communication to each property’s site manager as open and simple as possible.
- Our clients have easy access and communication to the dedicated and trained person responsible for their property.
Extensive project management experience in supervising and financing projects:
- Multiple roof replacement projects from $25,000 to $250,000.
- Multiple window replacement and flashing projects.
- Several brick veneer and masonry waterproofing projects.
- Several projects completed in conjunction with engineers and architects.
- 2 Elevator replacements and 2 elevator modernization projects.
- Several insurance jobs with and without public adjusters in excess of $100,000.
- New construction and renovation projects in excess of $1,000,000.
- Secured bank financing for over 20 projects with over $10,000,000 in aggregate loans.
Member of IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) and REFA (Real Estate Finance Association:
- Certificate holder in Real Estate Studies from Boston University
- Certificate holder in Real Estate Finance from the Real Estate Finance Association
- Registered Accredited Residential Manager through IREM
- Excellent credit relations with several local Banks